Plasmetic.com forums  

Go Back   Plasmetic.com forums > Facial & Body Rejuvenation > Botox & Other Dermal Fillers
Forums Home Photo Gallery FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2010, 12:34 PM   #1
nayla

Default newbie wanting pmma injections

Hi I work for the airlines and I'm willing to give someone a standy travel pass domestic for honest legitimate info on pmma butt injections. Desperate to communicate with someone who had this done and had reference of
. Good surgeon. Thanks, Nayla
nayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:42 AM   #2
LoriIB

Default Re: newbie wanting pmma injections

Hi, I am assuming when you say PMMA that this is ArteFill. I would be really careful on getting this stuff. I had some in my face and it has left a lump from overfill. I have been massaging every day in the hope that this will go down. I see very slight improvement. This stuff is supposed to be permanent!

I have read other posts regarding injections in the butt and it seems every person has also developed lumps and problems. Not a good idea. I would seek out a plastic surgeon and maybe get an implant. At least they can remove that if things go bad.

I have a doctor's appointment in June regarding what they can do to correct this situation. They don't advise Kenalog because this could destroy healthy tissue creating an indent.

One doctor told me to keep massaging and it should hopefully flatten out. Then I have read other horror stories and the only way to remove is surgical which could create scars.

In my opinion, I would really stay away from this stuff.
LoriIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:05 AM   #3
missladyd

you need to go to a doctor that is well versed in these types of injections. I assume the women who have developed bumps had it done in a very large batch, at one time. Most reputable doctors when injecting artefill or other types of pmma to the very minimum, then build their work up after a period of months. I've spoken through email with a man who had it injected into his buttocks and was very happy. The person injecting the stuff makes the difference.
missladyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #4
scarlet1

Hi everyone

am new to this forum, and am considering aquamid for calf augmentation. most doctors in london do it and they say there isnt a problem with it, longterm. i really want to do this and since its going to be more the the average injected into the face, i need to know what risks are involved. i really want to do it and i have spoken to 2 doctors who do it. they both seem to be quite happy and very professional, putting me at ease. but im still nervous. pls help if anyone has used aquamid. anywhere!!
scarlet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:03 PM   #5
missladyd

if its in your face go for something that is non permanent. Or at least talk to someone who has used their office where this will be done. If this to be injected in your lips....run for your life. nothing permanent should EVER be placed there. cause you will end up having nasty lumps that will be difficult to treat
missladyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:24 PM   #6
esco

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayla View Post
Hi I work for the airlines and I'm willing to give someone a standy travel pass domestic for honest legitimate info on pmma butt injections. Desperate to communicate with someone who had this done and had reference of
. Good surgeon. Thanks, Nayla
i know a very reputable doctor who moved from mexico to boston bc it is his home town. i just recently got it done and i am fine but i've had it for only 3 months. i know lots of girls who have this done but you have to be careful if the doc have the legit stuff.
esco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:57 PM   #7
assiyrabomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by esco View Post
i know a very reputable doctor who moved from mexico to boston bc it is his home town. i just recently got it done and i am fine but i've had it for only 3 months. i know lots of girls who have this done but you have to be careful if the doc have the legit stuff.
Hey!

You said you know someone in Boston? Were they expensive? Here's my email assiyrabomb@gmail.com. Can you email me any info?

Thanks!
assiyrabomb is offline   Reply With Quote