Plasmetic.com forums

Plasmetic.com forums (http://www.plasmetic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Buy & Sell - Plastic Surgery Products (http://www.plasmetic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Acutron Mentor for SALE (http://www.plasmetic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2996)

AcuMook 01-18-2010 12:20 PM

Acutron Mentor for SALE

I have an Acutron Mentor for sale. Gently used, with all the original components. I used it several times for facial rejuvenation treatments, and my patients were really pleased with the results. Also very effective for pain conditions. More information below. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!

The Acutron Mentor is the only therapeutic system to utilize patented Microlight technology to produce truly remarkable clinical results for pain relief, assisted rehabilitation and non-needle electro-acupuncture. The Acutron Mentor system is comprised of: the Acutron Mentor device, Color/Light Probe System, Neck Bar Probe set and all other needed supplies and accessories. Developed according to the principles of Chinese medicine and advanced vibrational energy medicine, the Acutron works in harmony with the natural energy systems of the body. Significant results are usually noticeable after only one session.

ACUTRON MENTOR SPECS

* 21 Pre-set Treatments, programmable for 12 more
* Color/Light Probe Set (Includes 12 color filters)
* Intensity: 25-600 A (microcurrent). 0 60 mA for acute pain relief
* Frequency: 0.1-1000 Hz. Special frequency range offered for interferential (4000-4250 Hz) 0-25 mA (milliamp)
* Polarities: Positive, Negative, Biphasic
* Waveforms: Square, slope, modified square and sawtooth in microcurrent range and pulse & sine in milliamp range
* 6 Custom Modulations
* Each Acutron unit includes training DVDs, extensive instruction manuals, personal training and extensive business and marketing support

BENEFITS
* Unique integration of microcurrent electrical stimulation with color resonance therapy for enhanced & longer lasting results
* Simple One Step Set-up
* Easy to Learn and Use

INCLUDED WITH ACUTRON MENTOR
* Color/Light Probe Set
* Neck/Bar Probe
* 4 lead wires
* 4 Pkg Electrode Pads
* Training Manual
* Instruction Manual

Using Acutron Mentor is so easy. Simply choose from a menu of powerful preset pain control protocols with the touch of a button, OK it, and start treatment. Or customize any settings if you want. The choice is up to you. It's really that simple! Offers 19 preset treatment protocols that address the needs of the whole gamut of patient conditions - for hypersensitive chronic pain patients to acute analgesic treatments. You can create up to 21 additional presets as well. RS-232 jack in rear hooks up to external PC for unlimited applications.

ronald456 01-18-2010 11:36 PM

Re: Acutron Mentor for SALE

Quote:

Originally Posted by AcuMook (Post 17826)
I have an Acutron Mentor for sale. Gently used, with all the original components. I used it several times for facial rejuvenation treatments, and my patients were really pleased with the results. Also very effective for pain conditions. More information below. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!

The Acutron Mentor is the only therapeutic system to utilize patented Microlight technology to produce truly remarkable clinical results for pain relief, assisted rehabilitation and non-needle electro-acupuncture. The Acutron Mentor system is comprised of: the Acutron Mentor device, Color/Light Probe System, Neck Bar Probe set and all other needed supplies and accessories. Developed according to the principles of Chinese medicine and advanced vibrational energy medicine, the Acutron works in harmony with the natural energy systems of the body. Significant results are usually noticeable after only one session.

ACUTRON MENTOR SPECS

* 21 Pre-set Treatments, programmable for 12 more
* Color/Light Probe Set (Includes 12 color filters)
* Intensity: 25-600 A (microcurrent). 0 60 mA for acute pain relief
* Frequency: 0.1-1000 Hz. Special frequency range offered for interferential (4000-4250 Hz) 0-25 mA (milliamp)
* Polarities: Positive, Negative, Biphasic
* Waveforms: Square, slope, modified square and sawtooth in microcurrent range and pulse & sine in milliamp range
* 6 Custom Modulations
* Each Acutron unit includes training DVDs, extensive instruction manuals, personal training and extensive business and marketing support

BENEFITS
* Unique integration of microcurrent electrical stimulation with color resonance therapy for enhanced & longer lasting results
* Simple One Step Set-up
* Easy to Learn and Use

INCLUDED WITH ACUTRON MENTOR
* Color/Light Probe Set
* Neck/Bar Probe
* 4 lead wires
* 4 Pkg Electrode Pads
* Training Manual
* Instruction Manual

Using Acutron Mentor is so easy. Simply choose from a menu of powerful preset pain control protocols with the touch of a button, OK it, and start treatment. Or customize any settings if you want. The choice is up to you. It's really that simple! Offers 19 preset treatment protocols that address the needs of the whole gamut of patient conditions - for hypersensitive chronic pain patients to acute analgesic treatments. You can create up to 21 additional presets as well. RS-232 jack in rear hooks up to external PC for unlimited applications.

How much do you want for it?
Please email me at ronald456@yahoo.com
Thanks!

AcuMook 01-31-2010 10:12 AM

Re: Acutron Mentor for SALE

This machine just sold. Thanks everyone for your interest!