Plasmetic.com forums  

Go Back   Plasmetic.com forums > Plastic Surgery > Liposuction
Forums Home Photo Gallery FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2008, 03:05 AM   #1
rcraig

My Mood:
Default Boo hoo, no face machine or me

Well everyone sorry I can't report about the face machine. I am a bit sad at that, but Dr. L said it takes 5 days of recovery before you will want to be out in public and I have to go to work Monday, it was simply out of the question. Having said that I did get 2 litres of fat sucked off my hips and upper arms!!!! So I should be very pleased with my bod...........now I will just have to walk around with a bag over my head so no one can see how old my face looks! I will just have to come back when I can be off work longer, although Dr. L really says I need to have a mini lift but I think that's because she thinks I want to look 30, which isnt' the case. I just want the creepy skin on my neck a bit tighter. I can live with the rest because I really don't look my age. Anyway will try to post tomorrow when I get home. I have met Kerriwheel and she is in recovery now and doing fine, also daiseylover is just adorable, she is in her room resting. We did have a gab fest with Dr. L for about a half hour and really laughed and had a great time. I am leaking (big surprise) and a teeny bit sore right now, but don't even need a Tylenol. Probably tomorrow I will feel like I got ran over by a truck, but I can wait till tomorrow to let you all know how that's going. Everything here at the clinic is great as usual. Dr. Castro is such a doll and actually remembered me from the first time back in 1/06. He even pulled up the website on his phone to show me he knows where my interview is on MMH!!! So I think I am going to toddle of to bed shortly and will try to post sometime tomorrow to give updates on kerriwheel and daiseylover. Good and happy healing to everyone. rcraig
1/26/06
Happy camper with a new booty!
rcraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:21 AM   #2
kuteguy

2 litres! wow - congrats - good to hear you are happy with the initial results

re: face machine ... haha .. well I am almost 30 and I want to look 20 :0 its the same desire no matter what age
kuteguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:26 AM   #3
rcraig

My Mood:

Hey kuteguy how are you doing? Are you still unhappy with your results? Or are things improving like they should. Let us know as we all like to her how everyone is coming along. rcraig
1/26/06
Old 04-21-2008, 10:33 AM   #4
vwbug

My Mood:

DRAT! I know you were looking forward to the face machine, but heck, with the rest of you looking so hot, if you had your face done, you would be fighting the guys off with a stick!
Good luck with those arms. I tried the garment from Versalles, with not much luck, I bought the Bolero sleeves from Marena with out much luck. I had the best results with Ace Bandages and compression socks that I cut the feet out of.. Yes that looks really hot, but hey, nobody's looking right now anyway. Watch out for those incisions right at your armpit. They seem to take the longest to heal. I think I kept irritating them with my bra strap, garment strap etc. I finally starting putting gauze padding on them before I got dressed. You will also probably swell in your wrists and hands. So be sure to take your rings off.
Happy healing. VWBUG
Old 04-21-2008, 11:35 AM   #5
rcraig

My Mood:

VW I don't have any incisions in my arm pit!! I have some incisions about 3-4 inches from the elbow and somewhere on my side. Not really having much swelling of the arms below the elbow. I am really sad that I didn't get the face machine, but Dr. L wants to see me in 2 months to see how the rest did and said she would use it then. So I will just wait and see what happens this time!!! Take care. rcraig
1/26/06
Old 04-22-2008, 05:24 PM   #6
vwbug

My Mood:

Hey RCraig, how are you feeling today? It is swell hell day right? Hope all is going as planned. Don't work too hard.
VWBUG
Old 04-22-2008, 05:36 PM   #7
rcraig

My Mood:

Hey VW. You know I am not really that swollen. My knees are the most swollen, they look like elephant knees! My ankles hardly swelled at all this time. Arms a a bit swollen above the elbows, garment is not all that tight. But I tell you I am one bruised body!!!So I think I am coming along just fine. I am sure the swell will pop up when least expected. Who doesn't love a good surprise!!! Thanks for checking on me I appreciate it. Waiting for bruising to dissapate before I post some pix. rcraig
1/26/06
Old 04-24-2008, 02:48 AM   #8
FunNut

Ronni - You looked soooo good from the first time Dra. Lopez "worked on you." I just don't understand how she could've got 2 more litres out of you! What gives? Did you have different areas worked on? Or more taken out of areas previously done?

Hope your recovery is going well. You seem to tolerate the smartlipo much better than I did.
FunNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:14 AM   #9
rcraig

My Mood:

Hi FunNut! Haha! I'm sure it was easy for her to have gotten 2 liters out of me! I wanted more off the ol butt for one. Dr. L refused to take it off!!! She said everyone needs some junk in the trunk. So she took a little off the hips and then the lateral waist and knees and arms! I feel fab today, actually put on my pants and have lots of room to spare! Very happy and excited to get the swell hell over with. Bruising is going away very quickly thanks to the arnica cream. Apparently I do tolerate this a lot better than most. Don't aske me why but I am sure glad that I do. I never really ever had any major pain or major complaints and have always bounced right back. I wanted to go to the gym this morning but decided against it. But I think I definately will go tomorrow morning. I will probably post my pix in a few days. So far so good, I am so happy about that wad of fat being gone from my bra line and my arms seem to be so much smaller already. Thanks for asking. rcraig
1/26/06